Thursday, January 2, 2014

Back in the groove

I wish I could say that I was kicking off 2014 with a bang. I don't know about you, but after the holidays, I'm having a hard time getting back into the groove of things. I wish I was doing a little more of this...

...and a little less laundry, cleaning, and breaking up wrestling matches :) Thank goodness for coffee! After a super fun New Year's Eve bash, our house is still covered in gold confetti and streamers from the blowers the kids tore up. It sure feels like it should be Saturday, doesn't it?

Early this morning, the hubby texted me and said he had a flat on "the silver" (that's what we call his car). We've been talking about getting new tires on both of the cars and we put it off. I guess that was a mistake. Thankfully, he wasn't stuck on the side of the highway. Luckily, the silver was out of gas and he noticed the flat at the gas station. After filling it up with some air, he was able to make it to the tire store, but the poor guy had to walk all the way home from the store, in the cold. Bless his heart, he didn't want me to have to wake up the kids to come get him. He's a keeper :)

Hope you have a happy Thursday and doing a better job of getting back into your routine that I am :) Maybe a quick episode of "Hoarders" would kick me into gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment